Dates: November 11-13, 2016
$295$245 special introductory price for our first year of workshops at our new wilderness home!
Combine your two favourite hobbies in one awesome weekend: Camping and Hand-Crafting! Come stay at Lure of the North’s new basecamp on Golden Pond just west of Sudbury to enjoy a relaxing weekend full of crafts and an immersion in nature.
Arriving on Friday evening you will be shuttled by boat across the stunning Moose Lake into our private wilderness basecamp. You’ll settle in, have some snacks and enjoy an outdoor campfire by the water.
Saturday will comprise of a hearty breakfast and brew-up followed by a day of mitten making! In the evening you’ll have time to enjoy an evening walk, play a game, read a book or sit by the campfire.
Sunday we’ll continue our mitten making and put the finishing touches on them. In the evening you’ll enjoy a nice supper and then have time for widdling, or relaxing!
Monday morning will be again free time to hike, sleep-in or go for a paddle before packing up and heading back home.
- 7 Meals including: Snacks Friday evening then Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Sat & Sun and Breakfast on Monday;
- Rustic Accommodation in our shared wall tents (Largest tent sleeps 6 on first come first serve basis. Remainder will be in smaller canvas wall tents in separate location);
- Materials and instruction to make your inner and outer mittens (fur is extra);
- Shuttle to and from basecamp via Moose Lake;
- Access to property trails and facilities (no shower or running water but there is a lavish thunderbox and a gorgeous lake to swim in!)
To register please head back to the workshop page.