Policies and Conditions

June 2020 COVID-19 Update!

We’re all in this together, and we understand that this is a very difficult time to plan your next wilderness vacation with any confidence, not knowing what travel restrictions or health risks may still be present next winter. We are still trying to figure out the best way to move forward that allows you, the participant, to book your trip with confidence and also allows us to prepare your trips with confidence!

We currently have a NO RISK, NO QUESTIONS policy in place until such time that it gets replaced with our final, balanced cancellation policy.

How that will work:

Sign up for any trip and pay your deposit. At some point in the future (maybe September), once we are able to gain more guidance and projections from insurance agencies, government officials, etc then we will update our policy and send it out to you. At that time you will have an opportunity to review the policy and decide whether to commit with us to the new policy, or request your deposit back. Until such time that our new policy is updated and sent out to you, then the NO RISK policy will remain in place and you will be able to request a refund on your deposit with no questions asked.

How you can help us:

At one point we contemplated cancelling our 2021 winter season entirely. But we’re hopeful that the situation will have improved by then, and we suspect that like us a lot of you will be eagerly anticipating getting out on some incredible wilderness adventures again! If you intend to join us for a trip in 2021, then sign up, pay your deposit and start getting excited along with us! With our NO RISK policy in place if the global situation doesn’t improve, then you can request a refund, and we’ll totally understand. Even if you have to cancel it will be extremely helpful for us to have a sense of how many people do intend to travel this coming winter, if possible. Thank you!