Sept 2020 COVID-19 Update!
We’re all in this together, and we understand that this is a very difficult time to plan your next wilderness vacation with any confidence, not knowing what travel restrictions or health risks may still be present next winter. To that end if you are unable to attend one of our trips due to government restrictions, then no money will be forfeited. Your trip fees will be converted to an expedition credit valid for 5 years (through the winter of 2026). Our full policy is below
Trip Cancellation Policy
*See Special COVID-19 Exception at bottom.
Anytime before September 30 you can ask for your full payment to be returned, no questions asked;
After Sept 30, 2020, before invoice “due date”: trip deposits will be refunded in the form of a credit, which must be used on expeditions in the same or following calendar year as the trip being cancelled. Any money paid in excess of the trip deposit will be refunded in full.
After invoice “due date”, but > 14 days from trip: 50% of costs become non-refundable, with the remaining 50% being converted to an expedition credit, as described above.
Within 14 days of your trip departure: 75% of costs become non-refundable, with the remaining 25% being converted to an expedition credit, as described above.
The above statements apply if you have to cancel for any reason, or we have to cancel for reasons beyond our control (weather, acts of God, etc).
Special COVID-19 Exception:
If there are government policies in place which prevent this trip from occurring, either due to travel restrictions, group size restrictions, or lengthy self-quarantines, then: 100% of monies paid will be converted to an expedition credit, valid through winter 2026 (5 years).