UPDATE, June 11th: We now have our tentative winter 2021 schedule live! It is still challenging to anticipate what the global pandemic situation will look like at that time, so we have a NO RISK policy in place until we can have a better sense of how we want to move forward. If you’re not ready to sign up for a trip, but want to stay informed, then signing up for our newsletter is your best bet.
Looking Ahead: Fall 2020
We typically run crafting workshops in the fall, in preparation for winter. And then we spend the glorious winter months traveling the frozen landscape. Our fall schedule will be released at a later date.
- Jan 9 – 16 (8d): Intro to Winter Camping and Vast Horizons Journey;
- Jan 23 – 30 (8d): Temagami: Wolf L – Laura Creek loop;
- Jan 31 – Feb 13 (14d): Northwoods Winter Experience w/ Paul Kirtley and Frontier Bushcraft! (Link takes you to Frontier Buschraft site);
- Feb 20 – 27 (8d): Life on the Trapline;
- Feb 27 – Mar 6 (8d): Brain tanning and Wild Game Butchering;
- Mar 13 – 27 (15d): Trans-Ontario Part 1 of 5: Lake Superior to Missinaibi;