“Our trip was a blast and the gear was amazing…I love the new sled… I am hoping to get the family into this as well…at that point…I will come calling.” Brent, 2016
Lure of the North Rentals/ Outfitting.
Prices valid for 2018 winter season. All prices are per calendar day.
Please contact us for more information regarding pickup/ drop off locations and assistance with trip planning.
Tents/ Stove Packages
- 4-5 Person: 10 x 13 Snowtrekker EXP Basecamp & Kni-Co Alaskan Stove: $85
- 8, 10 or 12′ Lure Trail Toboggans in High Density Polyethylene. Comes with tarp or tank and lash system. Trail ready. $8, $10 or $12 respectively;
- Bearpaw “monoline” snowshoes in a variety of sizes from 12 x 30″ to 16 x 30″: $10;
- -20 C MEC Phoenix Hybrid sleeping bag w/ liner. $15
- Available by request – please contact us for a custom quote.
Logistics and Trip Planning
Kielyn and Dave have hundreds of nights out in Snowtrekker tents and thousands of kilometres travelled by snowshoe and toboggan and we are happy to assist in travel logistics. We are located in a beautiful wilderness property west of Espanola, ON, which is perfectly situated to launch winter trips from, either into the surrounding crown land, or the remote NW corner of Killarney Provincial Park, just a few kilometres away.
You may even want to consider spending a night before you depart on your journey in our permanent wall tent on Golden Pond. A great way to test out the gear and ease into the adventure! Contact us for more information about this option!
About Snowtrekker Tents
We are proud to offer Snowtrekker tents in our rental fleet: the gold standard of light-weight canvas tents! With their light, tight 7oz canvas and Easton Aluminum frames, Snowtrekker has helped to redefine what a traditional winter camping shelter looks like and made winter camping easier and more accessible than ever.