Please note: As of September, 2014 products will generally ship out once a week, on Fridays. Please read on for more information. Here at Lure of the North we’re committed to a great customer experience. For us that means balancing a number of (occasionally) conflicting business factors, as well as personal lifestyle considerations. As of 2014 we’ve moved to our dream property: 40 acres of off-grid, off-road wilderness paradise! We think that this move will ultimately improve our customers’ experience in a number of ways:
- Our pre-trip and post-trip accommodations will be vastly superior;
- We’ll have a great location to host our own wilderness workshops in the future;
- Living in this location will vastly improve our wilderness skills, and ultimately our guiding potential;
- We’ll have far more space to accommodate the manufacturing arms of our company;
- We’ll be happier and healthier, and that’s never a bad thing!
One of the cons of our new location, is that it simply won’t be practical to ship out retail items on a daily basis. Instead we are committed to making one shipment a week, typically on Fridays. Given the number of customer experience improvements we’re hoping to achieve with our move however, we think this will be a positive change overall. We hope you think so too!
If you are unsatisfied with a product you receive from us, please return it within 30 days for a full refund of the cost of the product. Shipping not included.