“My mind empties, My heart opens, My spirit soars.” – Richard Wagamese, Embers pg167.
This week is all about opening your heart, emptying your mind and letting your spirit soar. AND having FUN while doing that!
Through physical activity, good food, and nature’s wonder you will be sure to have a week that will impact your life moving forward.
Each day will start with an early rise reflection and meditation of your choosing. This could be through journaling, writing, painting, coloring or light crafting. Sipping your favorite tea and indulging in delicious coffee, mornings this week are meant for savoring.
We will then enjoy a beautiful and healthy spread for breakfast which will be followed up with a morning activity. These could include:
- Plant and Mushroom Walk and harvesting;
- Explore the shores of the lake by canoe;
- Light woodworking/crafting
- Swimming out to the island (800 meters both ways-supervised by boat and only on a calm day- floaties are allowed :D )
- Light stretching with breathwork;
- Bird watching and Identification;
- Puzzling- This is fantastic mind clearing activity
Our lunch breaks will be a full spread charcuterie board each day which will be a feast for the eyes and the stomach.
Our afternoon activities could include:
- Birch bark crafting;
- Wild edible harvesting;
- Beach combing for art projects;
- Painting on rocks or canvas;
- Forest treasures crafting- making mobiles and outdoor signs;
- Tending to the apiary and meditating with the bees (not for everyone- but hanging out watching the bees is mesmerizing!);
- Aerobic forest exercises (organized exercise to get your heart rate up!)
Our dinners will be well rounded and wholesome. Dinners will include the use of bone broths, whole foods and food from the forest as much as possible (dietary restrictions will be accommodated).
Evening activities could include:
- Sunset paddling or touring on the pontoon with a fire;
- Bon Fires;
- Dance Parties! Let your spirit soar!!
- Night time Frog and Bird sounds ID;
- Sauna Decompression and Cleansing;
- Woodfired Hot Tub full body relaxer!
- Star gazing with a telescope and folklore;
- Story telling and group reflections;
- Night swimming!
- Journaling and solo time.
We will, weather permitting, hike to the summit of Mt. Ararat as a full day hike to have lunch gazing over the stunning North Channel of one of the Great Lakes of Canada, Lake Huron. This will be a semi-strenuous hike but will have lots of time for breaks, including swimming in the pristine Florence Lake!
- Shuttle by boat to and from our property;
- Meals from Lunch Day 1 until Lunch on Day 7;
- Guidance, instruction and reflections from Kielyn;
- Certain art supplies like a variety of paints, pencil crayons, and canvas;
- Natural supplies for crafting like rocks, birch bark and wood;
- Tent space for camping (either in our wall tent or on the soft forest floor, or on a tent platform) Bring your own tent, or we can supply one.
- Daily access to wood fired hot tub and sauna;
- Wine served with supper;
- The companionship of Hank who is a fan favorite of experiences at the pond!
What’s Not Included
- Transportation to and from airport to the rendezvous location (moose lake boat launch);
- Sleeping bag or sleeping pad (can be rented at a reasonable fee);
Please Note: Camping will be in a shared tent. Our wall tent holds 4 people and our other camping tents hold 2. If you’d like your own solo tent you are welcome to bring your own. Relatively flat land can be found for small tents.
Maximum # of Participants: 12
Have questions?! We’d love to answer them! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 705-280-6809 to speak to us directly!
Ready to register?! Head back to the top of the page and Let’s DO This!